Saturday, May 15, 2010

.back up (part 2)

*Gwen, Jason and baby Ian standing on their land

We were invited
to go to FHE at my sister Gwen’s house. I just had one request: that they take us to see their recently purchased land in Lake Point next to my brother Tyler’s land.

That’s right. My brother's and sister’s families are going to be building houses next door to each other!

How cool is that??
I think I can safely say that their kids are ecstatic! And sooo cute.

W
e spent a lot of time with my friends Nichole and Niki while we were down there. Niki just had a baby a few months ago. She is just so beautiful!



Hogle Zoo was on the schedule the next day! I hadn’t been there in so long… To be honest, it’s not as great of a zoo as I remembered it being when I was younger… strange.

We still had a lot of fun though! We got to go with Niki’s family, my sister Linda and two of my cute little nephews, Ellis and Gordon!



We went rollerblading with my sister Elisa. We love rollerblading. It was a little cold that day so we didn’t get too far, sadly.



And after looking at these pictures I’m coming to terms with the fact that I look pretty terrible when I’m squinting in sunlight. Gotta stop doing that! haha

more to come…

2 comments:

mommaquincy said...

How fun! Elisa looks great! I love the zoo when its cool instead of hot!

Jessica said...

I had similar thoughts when we revisited Hoogle Zoo this year. Come see Denver Zoo, way better!
I love all the Leary pictures, you guys are awesome. And Amber, you look beautiful no matter what! So squint away my pretty cousin.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...