Monday, May 17, 2010

.back up (finale)

We went to the Tracy Aviary with my sisters Elisa and Heather (and her 3 boys Cayden, Sam and Max)

Those little boys are so funny! Sam insisted on pushing Max in the stroller the whole time until I took him out of to carry him and let him walk around. Then he lost interest.

It was a beautiful day to look at the birds!

It looks like Heather and me were both on the phone, but I was just playing with my ear or something? Max is pointing at the pink flamingos


Family party on Mothers Day

20100509 Mother's Day (78) edit

My Mom’s favorite flowers in the world are lilacs. Always have been. Whenever I see lilacs I think of her.

It was so awesome to finally be with her on Mother’s Day again…

Oh, and the men cooked the meal. Air made stuffed potatoes!



20100509 Mother's Day (12) edit20100509 Mother's Day (68) edit

20100509 Mother's Day (40) edit20100509 Mother's Day (104) edit

*Gabe and Sam were playing a little game called “this ball is my baby”


On our last day there we went back down to Provo to visit Jesse and Lauren again and meet newborn Claire!

We all ate the best breakfast ever at Joe’s Cafe in Orem!

Joe wanted to get a picture for the collection on his wall.

*Air’s holding something called “Slap Ya Mama”--Joe’s secret ingredient?

Jesse and Lauren are adorable with their two little girls.

Good luck in Seattle you guys!

And then we drove back to Canada in one day. Whoa, that was one long day!

We saw this craziness:

There are still so many more things we did but didn’t take pictures of… We spent a lot of time with Nichole and Joel, visited my Ellis cousins, went to my nephew Gordon's Mario birthday party, saw some movies, and hung out with my brother Seth and his wife Linda... Boy, we were so busy!

I just want to say how happy I was to hear that you guys all read my blog. I love to keep in touch with the people I love, and ever since I moved to Chicago five years ago I've wondered if anyone back home cares that I'm gone or misses me as much as I miss them. So, thanks for caring guys! I care about you too. A lot.

Oh, ...I also discovered that a few of my own siblings haven't even glanced at my blog! Disowned!

Alright, not really. I can't help but love them anyway.

6 comments:

mommaquincy said...

what an awesome day for your Mom! I love your blog! Its almost like having a visit with you!

Jo said...

semi photo... I feel so confused..

Jenny Kendall said...

Ambs, I love your blog. We never actually get to see each other and blogs are second best.

Air said...

@ Jo

I'd never seen transformers cuddling either!!!

Jo said...

Wait, that Jo wasn't me.... crazy.

Jo said...

This Jo wanted to say that although your brother Jordan hasn't looked at your blog, his awesome wife does and tells him about it from time to time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...