Tuesday, May 18, 2010

.now on facebook too


We're back to seminary for a few more weeks before summer! I was worried that the kids wouldn't remember me. I was preparing myself for this conversation: "It's me Sister Gusa! you know? from before?"
Thank goodness they did!

Recently I was talking to a lady in my ward and she suddenly said something like: "I love all of the little love notes that your seminary students write for you on the board! They really love you."

Sweet of her to say that. But I was just too flabbergasted at the idea that she had read my blog somehow?? How could this woman have possibly found my blog?

So I said, "Yeah aren't they awesome? ...Do you read my blog?"

She proceeded to sound out the word in a questioning tone, "bllllllloooogggg?"

How embarrassing. She obviously wasn't reading my blog. "Oh, how did you see the notes from the kids?"

"I have Sunday school in your seminary classroom and sometimes the notes are still there from class. We love reading them! ...What's a blog?"

Then I had to explain to her that I'm this huge geek and I keep a journal on the internet blah blah blah...

So that was fun.

I'm pretty sure she judged me. haha


I love those girls!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

They are so awesome and so are YOU:)

mommaquincy said...

Its nice to know you were missed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...