Monday, May 24, 2010

.May long

*Air was telling me he loves me and I didn't even notice

We're having a nice long weekend before the very last week of seminary. Isn't summer awesome?

We organized a get together with Air's old group of friends from Lacombe on Saturday. It was so fun! I think all of the guys were just ecstatic to be back together. You wouldn't believe the stories these guys have from growing up together.






While we were at dinner, one of Air's buddies (not to be named) told us that his wife is pregnant! But he said it was a secret because they haven't told their parents yet. Shhhh!
Air immediately pulled out the iphone and typed it into his status "Guess what the secret is!"
It was hilarious, but I noticed that he was on my facebook instead of his own. Oh well.

While we were driving home later I got back onto “le book” to see if anyone commented… I was pretty amazed by people's first reactions:
And then the fun went on… My Mother-in-law and Grandma emailed me, worried that I was pregnant and hadn’t told them! Ahhh! And then at church on Sunday I had to clear it all up with the ladies in my ward! haha Isn't it amazing how fast information travels these days?

----------------------------------------------------------

Air's little sisters Tessa and Tiana slept over last night and we had a robot dance party:


And today, while Air was at work, I took them to Rundle Park! It was a beautiful day!





We went for a walk to the North Saskatchewan River (near the park). We threw stuff in.

And right now we're having a pizza party with the family! Yay for holiday weekends!

.

2 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Looks like fun! I want to see your robot dance.

Mary said...

what a positive response to the misleading secret. You can tell how excited everyone will be when you do get pregnant! And I'm always amazed at how beautiful Canada is. Any picture you take outdoors leaves me wanting to see more of the surroundings. Will you do a blog post all about your area? Maybe Min could find a job there. He's looking all over.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...