Monday, February 14, 2011

.V Day III (updated!)

20110214 vday (12) edit2

I love it when Valentine's Day is connected to a weekend.

Especially this year, since Air is working 9am-10pm shifts every day!

We celebrated on Saturday and Sunday instead. That is, if you consider relaxing at home and hanging out with friends “celebrating”. It was actually SO nice after a long, dreadful week!

Air made heart shaped food for breakfast:

20110213 heart food (1) edit

I made cookies for seminary students:

20110213 heart food (7) edit

And for us:

20110213 heart food (9) edit

I was pretty satisfied with our Valentine’s Day weekend, but when I got home from seminary this morning I saw this:

20110214 vday (2) edit20110214 vday (3) edit20110214 vday (7) edit

My sneaky Air-bear surprised me with a cute new cake tray and lots of heart shaped boxes of chocolates!!

One of my most favorite things about Valentine’s Day.

Oh, and a love note with an equation:

A.G. + A.G. = A.A.G2

Ambs,

I know my math is wrong

but love has a way of

giving you more than you

put in! Thanks for being

part of my equation.

Air

20110214 vday (13) edit

Who knew I married such a romantic man! He even took all of these pictures for me before I got home.

I love you Sweetheart!

But I don’t think you ever doubted that.


Happy Valentine's Day!


UPDATE!!

I got a phone call from Air at work at about 5:30 today, he told me that one of the workers from upstairs called him and needed me to go help them with something in the driveway... shoveling or pushing a car? I went upstairs to see what was going on and they said they didn't need anything. I went back downstairs confused when the doorbell started ringing, I went upstairs and nobody was there. Then I saw the garage door open and I got scared... until I saw Air walk out!! He got off work early!! YAY!!

We went to dinner and watched a cheesy movie at home. Love!

3 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Looks like a great Valentine's Day! I love all of the heart shaped boxes! What a guy!

The Duenas Family said...

wow! he deserves a gold star. my valentine's gift was a whole lot of nothin. yep, my husband's lame. love ya ambs...and just in case i forget to tell ya on your special day that's coming up: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! but i won't forget. :)
Nikay

The Duenas Family said...

i had to leave one more comment because the security word is "fankee"...not to be confused with "yankee"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...