Monday, February 21, 2011

.after all

20110219 Cherry Grove (2) edit2

Take one guess what I ended up doing this weekend.

20110220 Cherry Grove (5) edit20110220 Cherry Grove (2) edit

That's right! I ran off to Cherry Grove with the family after all. Lucky me!

Sure, I may have put a huge target on my forehead at work... but I guess I just don’t care that much?
(and for the record, I did get “permission” from my boss. So I shouldn’t be getting fired quite yet)

Family is important! And so is getting away from town now and then. It was soooo nice to be up there with everyone having fun!

20110219 Cherry Grove (10) edit
Jaydon and Russ @Jaydon’s baptism

We went to the baptism, ate lots of food, played volleyball all night, went to church on Sunday, went to see Kevin’s cabin, admired the beautiful countryside, visited friends, and had lots of fun on the road there and back.

As we were driving through the country we saw this:
20110220 Cherry Grove (6) edit
So we zoomed in to see what was up:
20110220 Cherry Grove (8) edit

LOOK, MOOSE! MEESE! MOOSEN! THOSE! Looking right at us!

Oh, the beauty of the world…

3 comments:

Amy said...

Amber - I love your blog. I love your posts. I feel very blessed to be your Aunt. You are right - family is important. Glad you got to go!

mommaquincy said...

Yes!! I'm glad you got to go! And hopefully things will improve at work!

Jo said...

cherry grove is so beautiful! glad you had a great wknd!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...