Friday, February 18, 2011

.The Chubbs


I've got a bad case of the post V-Day chubbies.

I'm also kinda gloomy this week since I haven't been able to get work off for this coming Saturday ...when we were planning on going up to Cherry Grove to stay with family for Air's cousin's baptism.

Air is going up without me for the whole weekend just because of this dang shift that nobody could cover.

I think my manager hates me.

I think my manager is evil and hates everyone.

She "wrote me up" THREE TIMES this week for dumb dumb things.

I know that we should love everyone, and that has been pretty easy for me to do so far in my life. But gosh! This lady?? I may be wanting a new job soon if I have to keep dealing with her. She could be the death of me.


1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

A lousy boss can really make a job miserable! Good luck with the week-end shift! I'd work it for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...