Friday, February 4, 2011

.Love Month

20110204 stuff (23) edit

Some things that I love.

On this, the loveiest month of all.


1.

This beautiful framed mirror we picked up a few months ago at Jysk for $20!!

20110117 home (10) edit

2.

These ceramic trees were a Christmas gift from Air’s Grandma this year. I loved them so much I couldn’t bring myself to put them away with the Christmas decorations, so we’re pretending they’re ‘winter decorations’.

20110204 stuff (12) edit2

3.

This little acorn we found in Nauvoo last summer.

20110204 stuff (20) edit

4.

Seminary students who love me. Even when they are eating cake during mutual the night before class.

20101118 seminary photo (1) edit

I don’t think they call it “mutual” anymore. Do they?

20101116 seminary photo (2) edit

5.

One last thing--I love my Air. Although I’ve been telling him lately that I don’t love him anymore because I “more than love him”. Maybe that’s where charity starts? I charity you Air-bear!


ooxxooXoXXx

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

Sister Amazing is a great name for you! One of my nursery kids used to call me Uncle Quincy. Almost as good, eh?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...