Wednesday, February 23, 2011

.Today

20110223 air shaves (2) edit2

Oh not much, just seminary then work from 9 to 5. I talked to a lady with cancer during my lunch break. We talked about cancer... and life... and the losing of one's life to cancer.

Air picked me up at 5:12 on his way home from work.

He told me he might be getting a promotion soon?? We are hopeful, but unsure… and careful of getting our hopes shattered at the same time.

We drove straight to the bishop's storehouse to pick up the food storage canner for a demonstration at a ward party this weekend. A little old man showed us how to use the canner, and then he gave us a free can! SWEET! I watched some ladies pack up boxes of flour to give to the poor.

My church is full of service and generosity. I'm extremely happy to be a part of it.

We stopped at the new Five Guys: Burgers and Fries on the way home... dinner. My burger was pink. Like really pink. I didn't want to be that customer. The one who complains and makes everyone uncomfortable, but Air was so sweet and took my burger up to the counter and exchanged it for a fresh one. He even managed to make all of the employees smile while doing it.

My Air is multi-talented.

Then we went home and Air said, "I think I'll shave tonight". I felt shocked since that hasn't happened for a few months.

I documented.

20110223 air shaves (5) edit

20110223 air shaves (8) edit 20110223 air shaves (16) edit20110223 air shaves (18) edit 20110223 air shaves (23) edit20110223 air shaves (27) edit 20110223 air shaves (33) edit


Then Air ate his mustache:

20110223-moustache-gif-(1)-edit.gif

After looking at the clock in these pictures we figured out it took him approx 20 minutes to shave a full beard.

And the sink looked like this:

20110223 air shaves (44) edit

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

A nice change! And a nice guy! Its almost your birthday! Happy birthday in case I forget to tell you in a couple of days!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...