Thursday, June 24, 2010

.number twenty-five has arrived

My nephew Alex Glen Leary was born this week on Tuesday to my brother Tyler and his wife Missy. I don't know when I'll get to meet him, but I'm excited that he's here! And I know he's gonna love me!

Babies love everyone.

Ty and Missy are so awesome, and have had a lot of excitement going on in their family with a new baby and a new home being built in Lake Point, Utah!

When Alex was born I called their house and talked to their oldest daughter Kiersten. She told me that she was babysitting her little brothers and sister by herself! I can't believe she's old enough to do that now. Also, she wished Alex was a girl... but she'll be happy with a little brother instead.

*Alex with my brother Tyler

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

How wonderful! How funny that the first pictures I see of him are from you up there in Canada! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...