Wednesday, June 2, 2010

.Daisies

I got flowers for Mother's Day in Utah, even though I'm definitely not a mother last I checked.
But as we drove into Canada I called my Dad to tell him we made it and he informed me that I forgot my flowers..... so he went ahead and planted them in his garden for me.

My Dad is awesome.

I was a little sad that I forgot them. (I also forgot the awesome crock-pot that he found for me at a yard sale)
GRRRRRRR!

This last weekend my Mother-in-law randomly got me these cute flowers because they reminded her of me...

Probably because we had daisies this color at my wedding.

I know you wish you had my Mother-in-law, but you can’t have her. She’s mine!

*Here’s a picture of my reception with the daisies on the tables before the crowds moved in:20080808 Amber's wedding reception (80) edit


-------------------------------------------------


We’ve really been loving Rundle Park lately and are planning on taking my friend Nichole and her hub there when they come visit in a few short months! We can't wait!

We follow this trail that goes along this beautiful river all the way to that big bridge you see clear down there.

And, of course, we play frisbee. A lot.


By the way I’ve been back to the drawing board looking for jobs again today. This sucks.


1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

Good luck on the job search! Don't they need a wedding expert? You've got the knack!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...