Saturday, June 19, 2010

.Happy Day of Fathers

20041125 47 edit

To my Dad,

You are the best Dad that I've ever had, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you!


20080914 family pics (7) edit2

To my Father-in-law,

You are the best second Dad I've ever known, thank you for being so. I love you!


20060805 43 Bob and Dean edit2

To my Grandpa Ellis (who may or may not read this),

You are one of the best Grandpa's ever to exist, and I'm sure you've heard that more than enough. I love you!


20030615AmberLes edit

To my (late) Grandpa Leary,

I miss you more than I've ever missed anyone. Thanks for watching over all. I love you!






















To Air,

Someday, you will be a great Dad. But you're not a Dad yet. Not at all. I love you!


And happy Father's Day to you all!
.

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

Isn't it great to have great priesthood holders around to bless us in so many ways? I agree you have an awesome father and grandfathers to admire!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...