Thursday, June 17, 2010

.June showers

Its been raining here a lot lately. But that's not what I'm talking about when I say June showers.


What I'm referring to is the bathroom shower renovation that’s been going on in our apartment for the past two weeks.

I know what you're thinking if you read my blog often: "Wait a minute, hasn’t Amber talked about renovating their shower at least two times before this?"

The answer is yes. Our shower has definitely had its share of issues.
This is how it’s been doing for the past 4 months:
Slowly falling apart and leaking!

But don’t worry this time should be the last time we ever have to rip it out and redo it.
Air and his cousin are doing a reeeeeally good job this time! And they are so awesome!
And now it’s almost finished! And it's beautiful! I can’t believe how fast the renovation was! Of course, it wasn’t without some blood, sweat and….... smiles! (the blood being mine… ouch!)
And holy wow, can I just tell you how excited I am to shower in my own home again!?

We all take that for granted.

Maybe once I start smelling better and our apartment isn’t under construction I’ll get some more job interviews!
Wish me luck!

3 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Very nice work! And Good luck!!

Nikki said...

You poor girl, that shower has been causing a lot of problems for you. Glad it's almost done. I feel bad for you. I've helped with tiling before and I hated it.

Jessica said...

You read my mind... "didn't they already..." It looks VERY nice though! I will try not to take the showering at home convenience for granted this week too. Sorry about your injuries! As always, your photography is beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...