Friday, July 2, 2010

.Meanwhile in Canada...

We picked up this little rental car on Monday. It's very RED - perfect for CANADA DAY! Which was yesterday!

On Wednesday Air’s work sched was 6am to 10pm and yesterday 6am to 2pm… So I slept over at his parent’s house with the family! The cousins were all staying over too and we went to a ward Canada Day party!

It was a beautiful and windy day.


*Tessa painting some faces and Josh loving his face-art


*Aunt Tracey waving her flag and Josh shooting water balloons at kids


*Tiana acting like Charlie Chaplin (I thought she looked more like Groucho)

*Tessa, me and our awesome cousin Taylor

When Air got off work he came over and we had a BBQ with the family and we invited our friends to come – the Wilde’s.

Then we went downtown to join the crowds of people watching the HUGEST firework show around!


*The Wilde’s have a cute little dog named Tobi

Now, I’ve seen a lot of amazing fireworks and I’m a really big fan; and I’m telling you--this was one of the best shows I’ve ever seen. Ever.

We had a fun fun time with friends, family, food and fireworks!!

Those are some good F-words.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Glad you enjoyed Canada Day! I'm so jealous about the fireworks. We won't get to see ANY this year. Normally we'd go to the ones in Magrath, but we'll be in West Jordan that weekend instead.

mommaquincy said...

Those are some amazing fireworks photos! I think that you should enter the first one in a photo contest! I love all of those f-words, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...