Wednesday, September 9, 2009

.objects of my affection


I admit it. I love new things.


I love to shop! But it's not the shopping part of shopping that I love; I only like shopping because I love to get home with my bags full of fun new things. I love to pull them all out and use them for the first time. Shopping online is the same, once I get that package in the mail with something new... oh boy am I happy! It really doesn't even matter what it is most of the time. Air ordered some computer parts in the mail a while ago and I couldn't wait to rip open that packaging and pull them out.
It's silly, I know. Luckily Air shares this passion with me.
New things are always more exciting than old things!



These are some of the objects of my affection...

my raspberry harvest

our Cutco knives
they are so sharp Air cut his thumb while we were buying them!

these comfy shoes (they aren't really that new anymore, I guess)

this pillow (still trying to find more accents for my living room in this color)

this computer (our old one died)
these earrings

this faucet (also not so new)

my nail polish colors
I know this color looks red, but it's more coral-ish

these cute little snap dragons that just popped up in my flower bed!



but yeah,
"The most important things in life... aren't things."

gotta remember that.


.

3 comments:

Erika Ellis said...

I loved this post! The raspberries looked yummy, the earrings were cute, as were the shoes, cool faucet, etc...if I could shop and get great things like that, maybe I would like shopping. At this point, I still hate shopping and I terrible at it too!

mommaquincy said...

I mostly just like to shop for my grandkids. I love finding wonderful deals for them. I love my raspberries this year, too. I've been picking them fresh to put in my yougurt every morning for about 2 months. I'm afraid it won't last much longer.

Nikki said...

Great post. Those raspberries look so good:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...