Saturday, December 31, 2011

.Thanks a lot 2011

4 Easter1 Air bday party2 bday3 TamJadey5 photography5 seminary6 20110611 beaumont days (1) edit8 temple with friends8 20110807 Glacier Nat'l Park (10) edit28 Anniversary9 20110922 kyle nicole10 kermit pigg10 Tara Married12 Pregnant

It’s been a great year for Air and I, although I’m sure I wouldn’t have said that during many difficult moments. Looking back, I can’t help but just be grateful for what has come from the year. Two sisters getting married. Spending time with all of our family members and friends. The beauty of the world and the seasons.

And a pregnancy. At last.

“Cast not away your confidence because God defers his performances. That which does not come in your time, will be hastened in his time, which is always the more convenient season.” –Matthew Henry


Thank you 2011!

Please let 2012 know how it’s done?

And Happy New Year everyone!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Pregnant!? How exciting! Did I miss any details or was this the announcement...better dig through your blog a bit more. Anyway, congratulations to the lucky guy/gal getting you two as parents!

Jo said...

Yaaay! Congrats!! : )

ellisgomez said...

We are SOOOO excited for you! :)

mommaquincy said...

So wonderful! When is the little one due? When can we have a shower? How are you feeling?

cc said...

I'm so excited I'm going to comment on this post too..,, even though I just commented on the last, because I'm just that excited! Babies are awesome. The end. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...