Thursday, January 5, 2012

.To my Grape,

Our baby.
You're only the size of a grape,
but I can't even believe you're that big.

I'm almost positive I've never been happier
to have a grape in my tummy in my life.

I've only had you for almost 10 weeks,
and already I feel like I've known you
and been expecting you for forever.

We've waited for you
and we love you.

The past month of your and my life
together has been rough.
I've been sick and nauseous every minute.
You've given me a strange diet.
I've actually lost weight instead of gained.

But I don't even mind,
because I'd already do anything for you.
And I know that this is for your good.
And mine.

At our last doctor's appointment we
saw the first glimpse of you.
We heard your fast little heartbeat.
Tears filled our eyes
and joy filled our hearts.

You're alive! You're coming!
We can't wait.

We thank our Heavenly Father
for giving us you.
We'll see you soon.


love me

2 comments:

Erika Ellis said...

Yay! From his picture...he looks like Aaron! jk We are so excited for you guys!

mommaquincy said...

So sweet! This baby is so blessed to have you two for parents!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...