Thursday, December 29, 2011

.Our Christmas t-shirts

20111224 Christmas eve (26) edit

This Christmas Air and I made a deal with the pajama elf to bring the family some cool t-shirts we made.

I know you can’t see them very well in these pictures, but they were awesome!

The family loved them so much we were all crying and hugging after we opened them.

That doesn’t happen every year…

20111224 Christmas eve (27) edit20111224 Christmas eve (29) edit20111224 Christmas eve (30) edit

And then I called my parents and heard them open their shirts as well.

Here I am crying on the phone with my Momma…

20111224 Christmas eve (25) edit

And here are my cute Mom and Pops with their own shirts from us:

20111225 001 edit

We’re all pretty excited!

About the shirts


9 comments:

Linda said...

We are very excited. About the shirts too.

Erika Ellis said...

Yay!!!!!

Nicole said...

Happy Day!!! So clever!!

mommaquincy said...

So no one could come close to beating that gift! You win all around best gift!

Alana said...

So super exciting!

The Duenas Family said...

Holy moly! I don't read your blog for a few days and you announce this!! CONGRATULATIONS! You and air are gonna make the best parents.

Love ya!

Jennifer Creighton said...

YAY YAY YAY Amber and Aaron!! We're so happy for you!!

cc said...

Wa-wow! I should have read your blog sooner, we totally would have called to say congrats! I guess we still can, ha ha....I am SO happy for you guys!!! So is JD...love you guys:)

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Those shirts have seriously got to be the best announcement I've ever seen. Congrats!

Nikki

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...