Wednesday, December 7, 2011

.a tree!

20111207 christmas decor (2) edit

We love our happy little tree. It glows all day and all night long, whether we’re here or not…

We can’t bear to turn it off to be honest. One month of constant glowing couldn’t be bad for anyone, right?

It brightens my life.

***************

Air made a delicious meal for the missionaries last week and I thought he deserved some blog recognition for his efforts.

Hun, I loved your stuffed peppers! You are an amazing chef.

20111201 stuffed peppers (1) edit

20111201 stuffed peppers (6) edit 20111201 stuffed peppers (13) edit20111201 stuffed peppers (18) edit

***************

It's been a very productive week so far. Visiting teaching. Young Womens. Relief Society social. Work every day. I just got home from the post office to pick up some Christmas packages waiting for me (And to send off a package for my family in Utah!) (It’s coming your way Mother-dear!)

GAH! I just love this time of year!!

And I love all of you.


1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

I love Christmas trees! Your's is lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...