Tuesday, December 27, 2011

.two weeks


I finally did it!

I gave my two weeks notice at work last week.
and I have been feeling at complete peace with that choice ever since.

I really have loved this job for the past year & a half. And I do have lots of awesome friends there.

I'm really going to miss that.

But.....

I can no longer work for that manager (who recently started blaming every problem on me).
I don't think anyone deserves to be belittled and devalued as much as she does.
It just isn't worth it.

Also, Air needs me to help him out with the financial side of his job.
So hopefully I can take some stress off of him!

It's gonna be a great change, and I'm excited for it!



I love the intro to the movie Joe Versus the Volcano where it portrays perfectly the experience of being miserable in a job. haha Such a great flick!




***************

By the way! Our Christmas was amazing!

A post is on it's way

5 comments:

mommaquincy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nichole Potter said...

Oh man how I looove that movie. I especially love the part when he's in front of the moon. Good for you to be able to leave your job. It's not worth any job in the world to be treated like that. You are worth more than that. Your manager just lost a great employee. Her loss. Love ya!

Nikki said...

Good for you for leaving it behind when it's dragging you down! You're awesome.

Erika Ellis said...

Good for you. Um....ok, that's all. :)

Mary Ann said...

That takes a lot of courage. You'll be great in whatever you pursue. Joe vs the Volcano--one of my all time favorites! I blogged about it too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...