Tuesday, October 12, 2010

.Thanks

20101010 Thanksgiving (15) edit
Thanksgiving came early this year!
What? Nobody told you??
Just a'kiddin'... it was just Canadian Thanksgiving of course ;)

Air's family went up to Cherry Grove to see the cousins for the long weekend so we decided to make our own feast for the first time. It. Was. Amazing.

20101010 Thanksgiving (6) edit
alt
20101010 Thanksgiving (13) edit
alt
I think that cooking his first turkey by himself made Air feel more manly… This random video I found may have attributed to that theory:



And who better to share such a wonderful feast with than family?

Speaking of family and Thanksgiving…
I am eternally thankful for my family. Canadians and Americans alike. I couldn’t be happier with the people I got stuck with. I only wish I could see them all a whole lot more!
20101010 Thanksgiving (16) edit


Yes, we ate in the living room… and yes I need to clean my oven. So sue me!

Anyone want some leftover yucky pie?

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Isn't it a great sense of accomplishment when you make a full holiday dinner at home?

mommaquincy said...

That all looked amazing! I am impressed. The stuffed mushrooms look like a great addition to the regular fare!

Linda said...

This looks great! Nice work Amber.

Laura Leary said...

Next time you're here for Thanksgiving, guess who gets to do all the cooking? You and Aaron.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...