Saturday, October 9, 2010

.pie!

20101001 bananna bread 2nd (3) editMom,

Remember when I called you the other day for your banana nut bread recipe? Well, I made it and it was WAY BETTER than the recipe I used last time! It was so delicious! Thanks!

{I used chocolate chips instead of nuts though. I hope you aren’t disappointed.}

Also,

I made my first apple pie!

20101004 first pie (6) edit20101004 first pie (1) edit

Sure I just went to an enrichment “pie making” activity and a bunch of Relief Society women basically "micro-managed" as I put it together, but it turned out GREAT! And now I (kinda) know how to make pie!

So I'm making some pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving tomorrow! And Air and I are making an entire Thanksgiving meal all by ourselves. Turkey, potatoes, gravy, stuffing, cranberry sauce, rolls... everything! I am so excited!

Wish us luck!

20101004 first pie (3) edit

3 comments:

Laura Leary said...

I am SOOOO impressed!

Missy said...

And I'm so jealous. I wish it were Thanksgiving here. I just love all the good food that goes with Thanksgiving. Hope you had a very thankful day!

mommaquincy said...

A much better time for Thanksgiving! No snow! Nice job on the cooking acheivements!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...