Thursday, October 21, 2010

.Happy Morning!

20101019 sunrise! (2) edit

The sun is coming up later and later in the morning. Just like every year. For a while we’d leave to seminary in the dark and come out of class and see the sun! But lately the sun has been waiting for us to drive home from seminary.

I love this because we get to see some BEAUTIFUL sunrises!

It’s a gift.


20101019 sunrise! (1) edit
Seeing these pictures of the sun coming up is making me think of this hilarious Tube video I saw recently:



In other news:

Air finally got to try out KFC’s “Double Down” burger. It basically has two chicken breasts instead of a bun with bacon inside.

He wasn’t too impressed.20101012 city drive (1) edit


Also, our seminary kids are pretty much the best kids you can find. Anywhere.

20101018 love note edit

I love teaching them.


Do you like my picture of the armor of God on the board? I thought It turned out pretty cute! hehe

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

Beautiful sunrises! Nice armor of God drawing, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...