Monday, October 25, 2010

.Grand Witches Council

20101008 pumpkins (1) edit

Don’t you just love the sights, feelings and sounds surrounding Halloween? I do.

I do I do I DO!

This last month I keep saying to Air, “If we were in Utah we could be going to all kinds of awesome haunted houses”. Until I realized that Edmonton probably has that stuff too? Maybe I just don’t know where to find it?

And that’s when I googled it. There’s a lot of fun stuff going on here! But still, none of those fake crowded-haunted-house-tour type things that they have all over in the States. Weird huh? I loved going to those things every year—screaming and squeezing my friends the whole way through {I don’t know why I like that… it just sounds strange when I say it like that}.

And that’s when we received this spoooOOOoooky invitation in the mail:

20101020 GWC (1) edit

We went to this on Friday night and had the most fun ever!!! AND we got to wear our costumes!

YES!

Here are some creepy pictures from the night:

We went with our “team” (our friends the Creightons) and found this black cauldron in our church parking lot with awesome rhyming clues in it:


20101022 Witches Council (12) edit

One of the clues led us to the mental hospital, and another one to a grave yard:

20101022 Witches Council (10) edit

A few of them led us down to the river:

20101022 Witches Council (14) edit

And the final clue unveiled where our mysterious witch hostesses lived. So we went there and had an awesome party with some friends from our ward! It was such an excellent night!

20101022 Witches Council (17) edit

Oh yeah, and we stopped at Tim Horton’s for some doughnuts. Dave and Jen’s Samson and Delilah costumes didn’t even phase the drive through person. haha

20101022 Witches Council (20) edit


Tune in this weekend for the unveiling of our costumes!!

2 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Fun idea!

Nichole Potter said...

Cheap... I wanna see your costumes NOW! What a CUTE party!! Hope you have a great Halloween. Love ya! P.s. Was that first picture taken at the grocery store with President's Choice (i forgot the name!) Cause if it is... I've totally been there!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...