Monday, March 1, 2010

.weekend of crazy

*cards from Nichole and Joel, Air’s family, the RS, and my parents

As you already know, my birthday was on Friday.

We had a pretty uneventful day until Air got home from work and walked in the door with Tam and Josh all singing and surprised me with a DQ ice cream cake! We ate pizza, played volleyball, threw confetti, ate cake, and watched a movie. I’d share the awesome photos from that day, but somehow they all got deleted from the camera the next day… sad.

Here’s a picture of my second surprise birthday cake from my seminary student Shania!:

On Saturday we went out to lunch with Air’s family. Tara wanted to show us a new place where she likes to eat. We were pretty surprised when we pulled up to this place:
Those faces say it all, don't they?

Located in the sketchiest part of town; it’s called the “Motoraunt” because it’s basically made out of a giant bus and a bunch of cardboard boxes. haha

But, HOLY COW! It was sooo awesome! We will definitely be revisiting this place.




After Lunch we went down to the Muttart Conservatory pyramids.
20100227 muttart Panorama 2 EDIT
We took a million pictures of the awesome plants. It was so cool to go somewhere that feels like summer again…







I told you we took a lot of pics! Not gonna lie... this isn’t even half.
.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday! I always enjoy your photography, who takes the pictures... you or Erin?

mommaquincy said...

Very fun pictures of your very cool celebration!

Aaron The Hubby said...

Ambs? Did you hire someone to take pictures for you?

Nikki said...

Glad ou had a great birthday:)

Ambs said...

Jess - Aaron and me both take pictures. We switch back and forth all the time. I like taking close-up's and he likes taking bigger scenes more.
I'm glad you like them! :)

Maybe someday we'll be as good as you!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...