Thursday, March 25, 2010

.REVEALED


I was getting tired of the art hanging on our living room wall.

I couldn't find anything I loved at stores for a good price so I took matters into my own hands.

A couple weeks ago I borrowed some art supplies from Air's family and started painting away...

little by little...
and lucky for you I collected pictures of my progress start to finish!
Here we go:





...and I absolutely loved doing it

Here's the wall, before and after:



It didn't turn out spectacular or anything... but at least it's personal! And I like it!

Also, if you’re wondering if this was supposed to be the *super-big-secret-surprise-project* that I mentioned in an earlier post… it was.
.

7 comments:

Erika Ellis said...

that looks great!

Nikki said...

I love it, it looks great there:)

Nicole said...

Looks great!I wish I could do something like that. Our walls are hopelessly bare.

Laura Leary said...

Lovely picture. I'm impressed.

Aaron The Hubby said...

I'm SO surprised! Your super-big-secret-surprise-project-extravaganza shocked and awed me! I dunno 'bout you ladies, but I'm flabbygassed! GREAT JOB HONEY!

mommaquincy said...

I had no idea you could paint! I love it. And I was jealous, it looked so fun to do!

Jessica said...

Inspirational! Way to take matters into your own hands Amber, it turned out completely lovely. You've got some serious talent!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...