Saturday, March 6, 2010

.Creme de la creme


Before I went to Paris I had heard of this dessert.

Mostly from the show Gilmore Girls {which I was border-line obsessed with at the time}

I finally spotted it on a dessert menu at some fancy restaurant near my home in Chicago and got a tiny bowl for a pretty high price.

I instantly fell in love with the stuff.

While planning the trip through Europe, one of my main goals was to try crème brûlée in Paris.
{Which, when it came to Paris, only came after the Eiffel Tower and The Louvre on my list}

I was determined!

And I succeeded. So good.

But now I've really done it!

I finally made my own crème brûlée.




It worked out really well and tasted just like being in Paris again.

Only better… because this time Air was there with me.


Oh yeah, I also got to do some of the other stuff on my list in Paris... but that's not as important
*2007 at The Louvre with my sister Megan and niece Alexis | *top of the Eiffel Tower


Let the dieting commence!
.

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

I'd say that a creme brulee diet would be great! Nice work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...