Thursday, August 27, 2009

.There and Back (part 3)


And then came the big
wedding day for my best friend Nichole and her man Joel


Salt Lake Temple, August 20 2009
isn't she beautimous??

I know, I look Chinese in this one

the luncheon

and the reception

I made the scrapbook pages for people to sign

...and here we are decorating the car
While we were out there Joel suddenly appeared because he needed to get some things out of his trunk!
Pretty much ruined the surprise... So we took a picture of him.


The next day we stopped by some more Parade of Homes houses. Loved it!

On our last day in Utah we wanted to do one more fun thing; so we went hiking through Timpanogos Caves with my friend Niki and some of her family. So cool.
Niki's baby wouldn't let anyone carry him but her... poor Niki!
I thought this looked like the 'heart' of the cave, it was huge!



And then we left Utah...

When we got back home to Canada we were really excited because Air's parents had moved closer to us! We got to see their beautiful new home, and I know we'll be spending a lot more time with them now!
It's so nice to have family nearby.

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

I hope you got some good rest after all of that! It's nice to know that Timpanogos is still there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...