Wednesday, August 26, 2009

.There and Back (part 2)


Here's the next set
of our Utah Adventures, for those still interested!

Starting with our visit to Discovery Gateway with my family.

My nieces and nephews are so stinkin' CUTE!

Another first for Air was our dinner at The Mayan with my sister Elisa. I love that place.

And we got to go to my nephew Jared's baptism! GO JARED!
My Grandpa Ellis is the best

During our second week there we went to the Parade of Homes... Always been one of my most favorite things to do! So many design ideas!




It is so much fun being a tourist in my own home town... you should try it sometime!

....more to come....

2 comments:

mommaquincy said...

I'm glad you could see Jared get baptized! That discovery place looks cool, where is it?

Ambs said...

It's the new children's museum at Gateway mall downtown SLC. It is pretty fun, even for adults! We only brought the kids along so we wouldn't look silly! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...