Saturday, August 8, 2009

.Anniversary the 1st

Welp, we've been married for a year now!
It's gone by very quickly to be honest; but it's been absolutely wonderful to be married to my man.
I still love him a lot..... and so much more.


For our Anniversary we were on the road to Utah, so we stopped in Helena, Montana... did lots of fun sight-seeing and shopping at the farmers market
We stopped in some other new and strange places too...


We made it all the way to Logan, UT... After we visited my brother Jordan's family, we ate at
The Bluebird


And we stayed at the Anniversary Inn... it was awesome!
We were in the King Arthur's Castle suite...




The next day we got to my parent's house and ate our year-old top layer


It was great.
It will be a huge challenge to top that Anniversary next year!

4 comments:

mommaquincy said...

I am glad you got together! No one else would have been as fun to see pictures of! Still an awesome couple! Welcome to Utah!

Nikki said...

That's cool that you saved your top layer, most people I know haven't done that. Glad you had such a great anniversary:)

The Gibb Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like it was a fantastic celebration! I really like your sword pose on the bed - very sassy!

Robert, Melanie and fam said...

Happy Anniversary! That really did go by super fast! WOW!! I'm glad you guys had a good anniversary! I doubt your hubby liked you laying in bed with that sword though :) LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...