Tuesday, April 24, 2012

.flowers and champagne


I've always told Air that I'm not the type of girl who cares about getting flowers. Well, because they just look pretty for a little while and then they die.

Our fantastic Realtor (Kelly Williams of edeprato.com (look her up, she's goooood!)) surprised us with some beautiful flowers and a bottle of champagne on our possession day. HOW NICE!!
I was sooo excited to see the flowers! I felt a little bad about the champagne, until she explained that she knows I'm pregnant so she got us non-alcoholic. Yay! Pretty lucky that I happen to be pregnant right now and a real bottle of champagne doesn't have to be wasted on us non-alcohol-drinking Mormons. ;)

But gosh, after all the work that lady did for us, we should have been showering her with gifts! She was awesome.


So I guess I'm the type of girl who really likes getting flowers afterall ...and alcohol-free champagne too! (We haven't tried it yet, I'm guessing it might not taste like the sparkling cider we usually have?)


**********
House Update
**********

Work is going a little slow so far this week. We've hit a few snags right now that may be outside our field of expertise? ...crappy. We just want to get done with it and move already! We're getting strapped for time as well, only one more week. EEk!

Ok, I made up this awesome joke just now:
So an electrician, a carpenter and a painter walk into my house.......... HALLELUJAH!


3 comments:

Nikki said...

Flowers are nice when they aren't received very often and totally unexpected. It makes for a very nice surprise :)

Hope you can sort out the issues with the new house. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Jenny Kendall said...

You just need Josh or Richard up there to help! Good luck! /BTW this is Chris on Jen's computer.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

beautiful daises :)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...