Sunday, April 22, 2012

.guess what!

20120420 ultrasound ITS A BOY (22) edit

So I was at my regular doctor's appointment recently taking my heart rate. While the machine was squeezing my arm tight the nurse asked me how my last ultrasound went. Usually you're not supposed to talk or move when your heart rate is being taken, but I proceeded to tell her how disappointed I was that we didn't get to see the gender ...again!!!

My blood pressure came back around 150/95. Woah! She was stunned and so she did it again while I sat there quietly. This time we got a normal reading.
I guess I've been pretty upset lately that I haven't known what my baby is. I was trying to be OK with the mystery and considered waiting to be surprised... but you know what? I couldn't do it!

So I had a 3D ultrasound this week. And we've been busting at the seams with happiness at knowing what kind of baby we're having since then!!

(AND since it was 3D we also know pretty well that it has my nose and Air's long legs! eeeek!)



ok ok... so I was eating Skittles after the ultrasound…



20120420 ultrasound ITS A BOY (5) edit

…and IT'S A BOY!!!

20120420 ultrasound ITS A BOY (12) edit

We couldn’t be more thrilled!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

WOOHOO!!! I'm SO happy for you that you found out. Little boys are so much fun :)

Amy said...

Congrats on little Mr. Gusa. I agree with Nikki - boys are great fun. I love having more priesthood holders in my home. It's wonderful to have a blessing from your husband AND your son(s).

Can't wait to meet him.

cc said...

Yay!!! Boys are so awesome:) you guys will have a blast!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...