Thursday, April 19, 2012

.my talky voice


My Air is incapable of leaving a regular old message on an answering machine.

It might even count as a disability??

I don't mind though--his messages usually make me giggle and giggle.

Here's a recent gem:




I kinda think Air's song sounds like a mixture of these two songs:




Oh how I love him...

Air-bear has been under a lot of stress lately with an overload of problems coming at him from every end. Many are pretty unexpected. But I am so amazed and proud of him right now for keeping his head above the water and working through it all so well.

He really is going to be the BEST father. I can't wait to see it.


P.S. We took possession of our home on Tuesday and are thick into the renovation process already! Just the two of us working late every night so far. It is the best feeling in the world to have a home for the first time... It's still a little hard to believe its ours!
Posts about this will surely follow...

We are blessed.


4 comments:

mommaquincy said...

what a fun guy! Can't wait to see the before and after pictures!

Nikki said...

Let me know if there's anything we can do for you guys...

Erika Ellis said...

Seriously, you guys are the coolest people we know!

bethany said...

I would like him to call and sing something to me on my birthday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...