Friday, May 4, 2012

.27 weeks and moving out

20120504 twenty-seven weeks pregnant (63) edit

This weekend I'll hit 27 weeks!

My little BOY is about 14 inches long! This is going by so fast.

Oh yeah, and we’re getting all boxed up and moving about 10 blocks away into a house that also happens to be a construction zone.

Packing is so hard!!!

20120502 packing (14) edit


Sadly, this all means that this pregnancy photo may be the very last one we get in this same little spot of our apartment.

And being the perfectionist/obsessive person that I am, it's a little difficult to give up!

Breathe Amber... breeeeeeaaaatheeeeeeee


Here, enjoy some amazing photos from our 3D ultrasound,
while you enjoy the fact that you aren’t me right now.

This child clearly has my nose! :)
20120420 Ultrasound Boy Gusa

2 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Cute maternity top! I can't wait to see pictures of your house!

cc said...

Congrats you guys!! That is super exciting...cute little baby boy on the way, and a new awesome house:) I can't wait to see what it looks like! (I meant the house, but it could work for the baby too, ha ha)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...