Monday, May 21, 2012

.29 weeks

20120519 twenty-nine weeks pregnant (5) edit

I was lucky enough to be at my own baby shower this week! Happy day!

Here I am in my third trimester and I thought I'd be the lucky one who wouldn't need to use the restroom every 30 seconds. I was doing really well! In fact, driving down here we didn't have to make one single extra bathroom stop! Nice!

Things have changed in the last week...

We'll be leaving a day earlier now, just to be sure we have time to stop as much as I need! But you know, we need to get home and get back to work on our house.

We only have a few more months before baby arrives!!! We can't WAIT!


2 comments:

Nikki said...

When are you back home? I miss you! You look super cute.

mommaquincy said...

You guys are going to be busy, busy, busy until baby comes; that's good, time will pass quickly that way! Just get a lot of sleep because he will not let you much after he's born!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...