Wednesday, November 16, 2011

.I find myself wanting

norman rockwell christmas-A-Drum-For-Tommy

You guys “know the drill” pretty well by now, right?

You probably know its that time of year where my Christmas wish list is growing ever speedily once again. And once again, shopping for other people is second from the top of my mind. The top being my selfish self. But, you know, sometimes it is really hard to know what to get for people. Air and I are struggling to come up with some really great gifts for the people we’ve drawn in our families. We would appreciate some ideas.

I’m going to share with you my wish list, because I think these things are so awesome they may very well become objects of your desire too, if you are anything like me? Ready?


Item ONE:

This awesome necklace is sold by lemongrass jewelry, but I’m thinkin’ it would be easy to make with little diamond wood chips painted these colors (gold cream black) and a long gold chain. Cute right?

2011 I want1


Item TWO:

I have died a thousand deaths already over how much I love this hanging fruit basket and want it in every kitchen I live in for the rest of my life. It’s from an Etsy shop I found while searching around.

2011 Iwant7


Item THREE:

This cute cord dress from Boden.

2011 Iwant2


Item FOUR:

This stained glass is sold by the Frank Lloyd Wright Preservation Trust. (he’s my favorite architect you know) I love it because it’s called the Tree of Life and looks just like the stained glass windows at the Cardston Temple.

2011 Iwant8


Item FIVE:

I love that Urban Outfitters is selling vintage cameras that look brand spanking new! Maybe they are new? Probably are. Anyway, I would love this.

2011 Iwant3


Item SIX:

Urban Outfitters again, of course. This comforter is perfect. The inside is the same color as our current one, but the patched quilt side is just soooo beautiful!

2011 Iwant6


Item SEVEN:

2011 Iwant4

And yes, I obviously watched Man of La Mancha a few too many times growing up and had it ingrained in my brain to “Dream the Impossible Dream”. But whatevs.

(last year's list) (the year before's list)


What do YOU want this year??


3 comments:

Alana said...

I want a steam mop, seems a little lame. Wouldn't mind Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II as I only have the lens my camera came with and I hear that is a good next step.

Amber I remember you mentioning on your blog that you guys took pictures of the cardston temple. Can I buy one from you, so I can get it printed? I wanted to give it to Jarrett for Christmas as that is where we got married and I'm not a fan of the pic from the distribution center.

mommaquincy said...

Its always helpful to know what people want!

The Duenas Family said...

ambs, i'm alive and i posted for proof. :) that's not too long of a list, mine's way longer...and more expensive. just so you know, i still check your blog pretty much everyday; so keep on postin! love ya! tell aaron "howdy".

-love me :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...