Monday, November 9, 2009

.shoedom


This is the time
of year that everyone starts their Christmas shopping, right? That's a question because I always wait until the last couple of weeks to look for gifts! That doesn't mean I don't like to give gifts. Because Oh how I do!
I just don't start to think about what to give people until a lot later than I should.

For me, now is the time that I begin looking for gifts for........... myself. Selfish much? I hope not.

I think to myself: What do you want for Christmas this year, Amber? And then I spend way too much time finding a zillion things that I would like to have; but that I can't afford. And then, of course, I don't end up getting any of them. Such is the circle of my life.

This year, like many others, my list is all about shoes.
In case you don't notice, I'm crazy about flats now. Nothing beats looking good and being comfy!














Sigh.... So, there you have it-- my dream shoe collection. I sure hope Santa reads this!
{warning: adding the prices of the above items may cause broken heart syndrome. Because I felt just fine before I did that!}




*all shoe images were borrowed from piperlime.com and zappos.com

.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I totally know what you mean about flats, I definately need to add to my collection:)

mommaquincy said...

I think that you are probably just being unselfish and trying to help out Aaron or Santa to know what to get you. I do like all of those shoes and I am all about comfort first, style second. (Like I have any idea about style)

Jo said...

LOVE the red ones!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...