Thursday, November 26, 2009

.vehicular motion


No, we couldn't really afford it; but when a really sweet deal falls into your hands you have to jump on it sometimes


Right? I think that's right?


Air's sister Tara didn't need her old car; so his parents let us have it so long as we paid the shop for something called a "distributor"(?). I obviously know a lot about car parts.


Aren't we lucky??


It will be pretty nice to have another car. We've had a few instances lately where Air and I have needed to be in two different places at once, but couldn't because of our one car.
Once I have a job it will probably be even more useful.
Did I mention it has snow tires?? :)


blessings blessings everywhere.


.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Glad to see that you were able to get a second vehicle. When I get my license one day, we'll probably have to do the same thing.

mommaquincy said...

Cool! Couldn't happen to a better couple!

Missy said...

I know how you feel being a one-car family. Can I just say thank goodness for our bikes for the many times me and the kids had to ride somewhere because Ty had the van (sometimes in the dead of winter -- thankfully not in Canada in the winter though). But now we are a two-car family and it is so nice not to have to juggle, although much easier to maintain and fill up one car than two.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...