Sunday, November 22, 2009

.star-struck



This is really pathetic, but today I had a moment where I felt a little star-struck... on facebook of all places.


See, I have this friend, Jess, who I used to work with at the Math Lab at UVU (back when it was UVSC). I later got him a job working with me and my friends at Wheeler Farm's day camp for a summer. He was great with the kids and he would bring his guitar and play them songs and he would draw them pictures. I was pretty proud of myself for picking such a good day camp worker, since I was a head counselor.


These days he is getting more and more well-known and established as an amazing artist and musician down in Utah.


Currently you can see some of his artwork and enter a giveaway here on cjane's Provo blog. If you haven't heard of the infamous Utah blogger cjane, you probably haven't been blogging long... or you just don't surf around looking at blogs during your free time? (that's what I do)


Anyway, here's what happened to me on facebook today:


I totally blushed when I saw that she read my comment and commented back.

And that's the pathetic part.



the end.


.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I know I for one tend to forget that just anyone can read what I write on Facebook.

mommaquincy said...

good work getting your friend ready to be famous!

The Duenas Family said...

i'm not dead...just haven't had the urge to do my blog.

so is this the same jesse we used to hang out with? if so i'm so ordering a family picture from him. let me know asap so i can cash in on this holiday deal he has...it ends in two days.

when are you guys coming back down here? thanksgiving? christmas? when!?!?

love ya and tell aaron i say "hey"

A. Bloggist said...

Hey!

And sweetheart, I think that you should add her as a friend then just suck up like ya have no dignity! Always works for me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...