Wednesday, November 2, 2011

.things I've learned from Pinterest

20111029 halloween party (9) edit

Have you joined Pinterest yet?

There are so many awesome ideas pinned on there! I love it!

I made these mummy cookies for our party last weekend. I got the idea from a pin, of course.

And then my cousin Nicole posted these candy corn cookies on facebook a little while ago.

I made them and loved them so much I pinned ‘em myself.

Here they are all dipped in white chocolate and sprinkles before the party:

20111029 halloween party (12) edit20111029 halloween party (20) edit

They are adorable.


**********

And this isn’t from Pinterest, but I wanted to show off my first veggie tray with my new orange veggie platter!

So glad I finally got one of these….

20111029 halloween party (24) edit


Now, what will my next Pinterest inspiration be.........

I'm lovin' these snowflakes my Aunt Erika pinned!!

Is it too early to decorate for Christmas?


3 comments:

Nikki said...

I personally start decorating on November 12th because I don't want to be focused on my decorations on Remembrance Day. However, here in Canada, it's perfectly normal for people to start right after Halloween.

mommaquincy said...

Nice! I have no ideas to pin, but I do like to see other people's.

Nicole said...

I'm so addicted to Pinterest! I wish I had started finding all of these awesome ideas sooner!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...