Friday, November 11, 2011

.11/11/11 11:11

20111111 11.11pm (2)

20111111 11.11pm (5)20111111 11.11pm (1)20111111 11.11pm (3)

This is what we looked like at 11:11pm tonight. Beautiful right?

I'm feeling grateful on this Remembrance Day/Veterans Day. Grateful for people's sacrifices and for the two incredible countries that have both hosted my life gracefully.


But also just grateful for a wonderful day today.

I finally got to sleep in this morning with my Air until 8:45 and then he made us some delicious bacon and eggs for breakfast. I was so grateful to have the day off and to get to spend some time relaxing at home and listening to music. I read the happiest conversion story from a childhood friend's blog and just felt complete joy for my friend who went through the temple with her family today. I'm grateful for the spirit.

Noon rolled around and Air was over helping some friends drywall their basement so I went over to hang out with the girls and kids upstairs... so fun.

Then Air and I drove around town all afternoon running more of his work errands. We got lunch at McDonalds. Bad huh? But oh it was so good.

We got home in time to meet up with our friends Mr and Mrs Caddy and went out to dinner. Vietnamese! I had chicken vermicelli. My favorite dish at Noodle 42. We all went shopping for a space heater and we came back to our place for a movie. We love hanging out with those Caddy’s and can’t wait to have them move into our ward in a very short week! How awesome will that be!!??

Life really is beautiful, and I'm happy for days like today to remind me of that.



What I’m listening to today:

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

You do look good! We stayed up to celebrate and then got distracted and missed it! Oh Well another thousand years and it will happen again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...