Friday, November 26, 2010

.I find myself wanting

norman rockwell christmas-A-Drum-For-Tommy

Its that time of year again. My wish list is growing ever speedily.

Here's a few:


I’ve had my eye on this pair of earrings for a while now:

earrings


And this blouse:

shirt


And I swore I’d never say these words, but my feet want some of these this winter (still can’t believe I’m admitting this):

uggs

Speaking of shoes. I still want all of these.


And now, for some of my more expensive (and therefore not happening) wishes.


These people are killing me by making a Kitchen Aid mixer in this color!! As if I didn’t already want one enough! (be sure to note the price at the bottom EEK!):

20101108 kitchen aid miracle (4) edit


Air and I have been dying to go biking on the sweet trails here in Edmonton! This one is a beaut:

bike


I want to get some things framed at my work. Sadly I have to pay the same price as everyone. So lame:


This baby:

canon-t2i-550d

Kinect for our XBox (so great for working out!):

kinect


And last, but not least…. Laser hair removal! Someday, guys. Some. Stinking. Day.

laser_hair_removal


Oh, and hey friends and family in the States! It’s Black Friday, so you should probably go buy my gifts ASAP!

Thanks and Loves!!!

Ambs

2 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Its nice to have a long list so people have lots of choices!

Tyler said...

Only $239 after rebate on amazon today, and available in pistachio. :)

http://www.amazon.com/KitchenAid-KSM150PSPT-Artisan-5-Quart-Pistachio/dp/B0000635XA/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...