Friday, May 20, 2011

.Another, another car!

20110519 new car (1) edit

Air's sister recently offered her old car to us for a pretty good deal. All we had to do was get it repaired back to working condition. Sold!

Ok, so all the repairs ended up costing a bit more than we expected. Oh well? :S

Remember last time we bought a little beater car to drive around town? And then this happened very shortly thereafter? Yeah... Hopefully this car will be good for a while! I mean, it better be! We need it!

Anyway, no more walking to work for this girl!

Unless I want to, of course.

Sometimes I want to.

***********

You know what else? We discovered goose heaven recently—and being the Gusa’s that we are, we felt the need to go feed our cousins.

20110514 feed the birds (1) edit

[Below] is a mother goose nesting and the father goose protecting her. This father goose was so focused on protecting his mate and her eggs he couldn’t even eat the bread I was throwing to him. It was intense. Did you know that geese make the most horrible hissing sound when they are angry? I hate it!

Also, it should be mentioned that I got attacked by this daddy goose. He came flying straight at me when I tried to feed the mother! AHH! Why did I do that!??

20110514 feed the birds (14) edit 20110514 feed the birds (15) edit20110514 feed the birds (10) edit20110514 feed the birds (33) edit 20110514 feed the birds (30) edit 20110514 feed the birds (57) edit20110514 feed the birds (35) edit 20110514 feed the birds (19) edit 20110514 feed the birds (25) edit20110514 feed the birds (28) edit


I say this all the time, but thank you for coming spring! Life is so good when you’re around!

3 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Cool place! Watch out for those angry geese!

Laura Leary said...

Drive one of those cars down here and visit me. Or stay forever if you want to.

Mary said...

I thought Canadian geese were US citizens...
Your mom's comment reminds me of another Ellis mama too far from her favorite daughter:) Gosh I love these women, don't you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...