Tuesday, May 31, 2011

.My work here is done

20110531 seminary last day (2) edit

Seminary is over. Today was the last day.

It's especially bittersweet for me this year since I've decided that it will be my last. I will miss it for sure.

BUT, I'm already feeling a bit relieved and a little excited to figure out what I can do now that I'll have some free time. Awesome.

20110531 seminary last day (3) edit20110531 seminary last day (4) edit

I love these kids (even though they kinda put me through the wringer this year) and I’m so glad to know that a few of them love me too! I really hope that I served as their teacher the best that I could and didn’t lead them too far astray. And if I did, I hope that their teacher next year can bring them all back? haha

20110531 seminary last day (7) edit

I love you too, Bethany and Ava Masked Mormons! :)

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Very bittersweet. I'll look forward to hearing what your next adventure will be.

mommaquincy said...

Sounds like good timing!

Jessica said...

You're a saint, I can't think of a more time intensive calling. To prepare a lesson EVERYDAY and wake up early EVERYDAY would be so hard! You rock, those kids were so lucky to have you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...