Tuesday, August 17, 2010

.Noise in Illinois (part III)

my niece/sister Alexis and I in Libertyville, IL

Day four in Chicago was my parent's last day. They had to hit the road back to Utah the next morning. Bitter sweet—but I was so glad that I got to stay an extra day since we were flying home!

We started the day early at the farmers market and then we went shopping! {Mostly just for some work clothes for me since I was starting my new job the day after we got back to Canada!}

And then we went swimming in Megan’s pool:

20100806 Dad's cam (10) edit20100806 Dad's cam (11) edit

We all went out for dinner at Uno Pizzeria for the original Chicago Deep Dish!

group photo with Mom & group photo with Dad:

20100806 Dad's cam (16) edit20100806 Dad's cam (17) edit

And then we went over to Independence Grove to play and watch the beautiful sunset!20100806 Dad's cam (22) edit20100806 Dad's cam (39) edit 20100806 Dad's cam (50) edit20100806 Dad's cam (64) edit

Elisa and Megan. Can you believe these are my sisters? Where did I come from!

20100806 Dad's cam (63) edit

The sun went down and the mosquitoes came out in full force! We booked it home—but not before we finally got to see some fireflies!! I was soooo glad!

--------------------------------------

The next day was our last day in Illinois. We woke up early and ate breakfast at Wildberry with my sister’s family and then we went swimming again!

We wanted to spend as much time with my Lexy as we possibly could so we took her down to the cute little town of Libertyville to see the shops. They were having a huge arts festival!

We stopped for dessert at the Lovin Oven Cakery…

YUM!!


Next up! Did you know that Air and I had our 2 year?

Don’t worry, we hardly noticed either! ;)

2 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Very nice pictures! The bakery looks like a place I would love.

Mary said...

I just love your family and I'm so happy to see pictures of you guys together! And how lucky that Megan lives in such a cool location. Visit more often and let me live the party vicariously through your awesome pictures:) Oh, and happy anniversary!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...