Friday, August 27, 2010

.Honk Shoooo

Maybe you've been wondering how I've been liking my job so far? Well, I'll tell you! Working has been really…....... worky? haha But I do like my job a lot!

I like working with my hands and getting to be creative and artistic helping people pick out frames and mat's to go with their art. Time goes by so fast when that's all I'm doing!

But there are still some parts of the job that I don't like so much, so I endure and do my best because that's just how life goes.

Oh, and don't even get me started on how many things I want to buy at Michaels while I'm there every day. It's completely ludicrous! I've been holding myself back a lot, but I have bought one--ok, two things. Christmas ornaments. But, don't get me wrong, I am NOT ready for Christmas yet!


I'm getting used to the new schedule and being a lot more busy. We'll see how this feels once combined with early morning seminary in a few short days!

YIKES!!

Don't be jealous. Really.

2 comments:

mommaquincy said...

I'm sure they'll be aware of your great talents and use them properly soon!

Nichole Potter said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on your new job! That is right up your alley. I'd totally buy a frame from you. P.s. AWESOME blog title! Laughed my butt off!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...