Wednesday, August 18, 2010

.Anniversary the 2nd

My dreamy husband and I had our second Anniversary on a Sunday... you know? August 8th... 8/8/08? Easy peasy to remember—just how I like it!

It happened to land on the day we were flying back to Canada. Which was fun!

But also pretty tiring by the second flight we caught in Minneapolis…


It also happened to be the day Air's littlest sister Tiana was getting baptized and his whole family was in town. We basically went straight from the airport to the baptism and didn’t get home home until really late that night. Which was also fun!

Tiana had the best day out of all of us I think! Air gave a talk and I sang (but mostly cried) with his sisters.


I'd say it was a pretty good great awesome day!



And now, a very personal/public letter to my hub:


Dear Aaron,

Thank you for being such a wonderful husband and friend. Thank you for sitting next to me (even as I write this) and letting me cuddle you to death all the time. Thank you for bringing your work kids home every day so that we can be together more. I'm really glad I married you because "you're so funny" (as Allison would say); but also because you're such a caring, giving, intelligent, spiritual and sensitive man. I never thought I'd end up so lucky! And so in love!

They say this all the time, but I know exactly what it means, because I really do love you more every day.

love me

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

Congratulations! Its been an awesome 2 years. I can just imagine how awesome the next 2 will be!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...