Wednesday, February 17, 2010

.year old blog


Oh my ganache!

My blog is one year old today

I remember deciding that I would never start a blog of any sort. Ever.

There was even a time when I would make fun of bloggers...
{no offense, I was obviously mistaken}

....aaaaand then I started this very blog about a week later.

Funny how our minds can change at the drop of a hat
{or anything else that you could drop}

I don't really know what changed my mind;
{its probably just an excuse to improve my photoshop skills?}

but I'm glad I kept it open enough to change--it's been real fun so far!

Real fun

.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Well, I'm glad you decided to change your mind about blogging:)

mommaquincy said...

Canada would seem ever so far away without your blog! I love reading about the many adventures of the Gusa family!

Jessica said...

So true, blogs can be silly, we all just want attention and recognition. I mostly wanted to keep my mom happy and give myself an excuse for taking so many pictures! :) I love reading your blog and are so glad you write often.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...