Monday, February 8, 2010

.I wonder

*Air made me this comic when we were dating, long-distance

Since I first met this guy I've always had him on my mind.

I think of him anytime ANYTHING happens,
and I can't wait to call and tell him all about it.

He's always been the first person I call.

Things always remind me of him too.

Songs. Pictures. People. Places. Things. Conversations.

When I hear strangers speaking Spanish at the store,
I wish he were there to eaves drop on their convo for me.

When I'm watching a recorded tv show
I have to save it so he can see it too and laugh at it with me.

I used to wonder if this is all because he's so amazing and I love him so much...


......or if it has anything to do with his this:
...his name being at the top of every phone list, ever.

Probably a mix of both I'd say.

Today is our year and a halfer... but who's counting?

.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Awwwwwww!

Jo said...

You guys remind me of a nicholas sparks novel. Seriously.

mommaquincy said...

You are a nice combination! Glad you got together!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...