Monday, February 1, 2010

.the b'day

For Air's 26th we had a fun filled weekend.

It felt like his birthday spanned over three days instead of one.

It was great!

On Friday morning we were thrilled to have Air's little sister Tiana come over for the weekend.
We were like a happy little family in this tiny apartment

On Saturday we went 5 pin bowling! Must be a Canadian thing...?
It was my first time and I struggled with those mini bowling balls, but still had fun!






We ate dinner at Applebee's



On Sunday, Air awoke to Tiana and I singing loudly and jumping on him.
I'm sure he loved that!

After church (where somehow everyone knew it was Air's birthday already?), the family came over and we had dinner.
And then we had glazed sugar cookies instead of cake. Since Air's still on his strict diet I made him sugar-free Jell-O...




Before we fell asleep last night I whispered to him, "I had a really good your birthday, hunny."

And I meant it

January and February are the best months to have birthdays...
It helps me to forget how long and stale life is in the winter.

.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I knew because I have Aaron as a friend on Facebook, so it had told me for a few days about his birthday. Glad he had a good time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...